Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Baby It's Cold Outside!


4.3.18
I woke up a little cranky, lack of sun, lack of spring. Old man winter just doesn’t want to let go this year, It is April 3rd and we have BELOW ZERO wind chills this morning and another day of NO SUN!
Usually March has a little stretch of bi-polar weather here in ND, but we had a whole month of it this year, and it seems to be continuing into at least the first 2 weeks of April. 

So that started my day, trying to look on the bright side, for the “Gold” so to speak. I was looking forward to my meeting with a friend and fellow creative junkie, much like myself. Got everything packed up and ready to face the cold winds, all the while thinking, it should be sunny! I should be able to wear my sweater, or no socks! But instead I pulled on my boots, my goosedown coat and my mittens and headed out the door.

While driving to my destination my officemate texted me and said the internet was out. F*&$#ing Snow Plow cut the cable again, 4th time this winter, come on! We live in the tundra, you should have this figured out by now Mr. Cable guy! So I called and they can be there “within the next 4 hours” so you can go and wait for them because if you miss them your screwed until the next available appointment. Luckily my officemate can be there, because I have shit going on today! 

Get to my destination, (by the way, it’s fucking cold outside, my inside latch broke on my drivers door on the car and it’s been to cold to fix) go to open my window, to open my car door and the window is frozen shut! Oh man, OK, What would the “Masters in the Vortex” do? I crank up the heat and close my eyes and look for an uplifting thought! Baaaam! "It’s a good thing my family and so many awesome people live here, it’s the only thing that keeps me here!" . . .  So I sit, just a couple minutes longer and magically my window has melted so now it opens. I get out of the car and walk into Barnes & Noble, where I’m meeting my friend and in the front entry way there are always books on clearance. I look  . . . and what do I find? The Science of Success, the trilogy by Wallace D. Wattles which includes, The Science of Getting Rich, The Science of Being Well and The Science of Being Great.

I walk straight back to the coffee shop, grab a double shot latte and a lemon bar and open the pages of the vortex that I love so much.

Thank You Masters of the Universe! Once again you have lifted me up and made my day! 
Now on to manifesting some sunshine!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Journey Through the Chakras

Chakras, wow! Where do we start! You may have heard the word chakra or chakras before, but what is it . . . really. Well to start wi...